- Our upcoming Winter 2013 issue is full. The Review is now accepting submissions for the Summer 2013 issue.
- Preferred topics relate to election law and Montana law.
- Article length: 15,000 – 30,000 words (30 to 60 law review pages) preferred.
- Essay length: 5,000 – 15,000 words (15 to 30 law review pages) preferred.
- Microsoft Word preferred.
- Montana Law Review uses the ALWD citation format and requires authors to submit articles using that format.
- Articles may be submitted either via e-mail or by mailing a hard copy to the Review office.
E-Mail Submissions: To submit an article electronically, please e-mail it as an attachment to email@example.com.
Hard Copy Submissions: Authors preferring to submit a hard copy of an article may do so by mailing it to:
Montana Law Review
School of Law
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812